Thursday, September 8, 2011

First Day of Class

As per the title of this post, today was my first day of classes. My first was Cognitive Psychology which seems pretty interesting but a lot of lecture and paying attention. I had a bit of a break which included a shift at my job, getting my bus pass and playing The Sims on Facebook which is currently my hugest addiction which is sad for many reasons, one of them being that I don't even like Facebook that much. After I had my Parenting class which I have been looking forward to all summer. I won't say it was a letdown but let's say hopefully it will get better. Thanks to my amazing schedule I have no class tomorrow OR Monday! Jealous? I know.

And as many of you will understand the first day of school is a very important one for outfits. Since Kindergarten I have been ingrained with the fact that the first day of school is the ultimate chance for a good first impression and to look your best. So here is the outfit I wore today.

Wore my dark jean jacket and a scarf. 

White T-Shirt from the Gap and Vest from Old Navy. 
Necklace used to have a pendant one it but I took it off! Actually love it this way! 

My shoes! And Khaki skinny jeans. 

3 comments:

  1. I think it's so nice that you still focus on your first day of school outfit. I love that scarf!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have always been very stylish. Where is that jean jacket from? I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Tinster! I got it from Old Navy a few years ago!

    ReplyDelete